Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE CAMPBELL'S TESTIFY ABOUT MARY'S TEACHING ON THE KINGDOM OF GOD

LARRY AND CINDY CAMPBELL
TESTIMONY ABOUT MARY'S
TEACHING ON THE
KINGDOM OF GOD


My wife Cindy is always ahead of me when it comes to teachings and right now Word so she has been aware of Mary Bostrom’s teaching on the Kingdom of God for some time now. But it clicked with me one day after I started hearing all of the economic doom and gloom reports that I should listen to Cindy and look at this teaching. So, I asked Mary for her outline and written teaching. Wow, talk about a right now Word! I read it, underlined it, looked up the referenced versus in the bible and God sealed it in my spirit. As a business owner, I not only prosper but God excels in His provision to this business. I do not operate the in world economy but in God’s economy because I am a child of the Most High God! And He owns the cattle on a thousand hills and provides for all of my needs through His riches in glory! In my opinion, if you do not have the revelation knowledge that God has given Mary about the Kingdom of God, you are not well prepared to not only be blessed but to be a blessing as God calls us to be. Please do not miss out of this breakthrough teaching so that you may prosper in all of God’s blessings during this great time of hardship in our country and in the world. I continue to tell everyone that this is our finest hour for Christians to be the witness that God is calling us to and Mary Bostrom’s teaching is a must have to survive and thrive!

Perhaps you have a testimony on how Mary's teachings has helped you understand the Kingdom of God. Please comment...as you do, you will help other believer's have a better understanding of the Kingdom of God. Then, surely we will become UNITED IN HIS PURPOSE!

1 comment:

  1. I think Mary's teaching on the Kingdom of God is dynamic. I know for a fact that she has spent numerous hours in preparation for this teaching. It is an eye opener and will definitely make a difference in your own life, as it has mine. Don't forget to view her other anointed teaching'S as well, you will be blessed and encouraged. KB

    ReplyDelete