Friday, May 8, 2009

BLOOD TEACHING INTRODUCTION

November 20, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

This message has been marinating in my heart for the past 3-4 months and today I was released of the Lord to share it with this internet teaching.

I was extremely busy in ministry matters from September to the beginning part of November. It seemed that I was getting so much revelation so fast from the throne room, but had no way to give it out. I felt like I was pregnant and looking for the day of delivery. One day at the end of October I was getting dressed before the mirror and I heard the Spirit of the Lord speak, "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision." (Joel 3:14) A few days later before the same mirror I heard "The shift has begun."

The Lord showed me in prayer at the beginning of the year that there was going to be a shift in the economy this year, and not to be afraid when I see things happen. Many people have thought they could get away with corruption and greed, but there is always a harvest to the things we have sown.

I Corinthians 10:11, "These things happened to them (Israelites in the wilderness) as examples for us. They were written down to warn us who live at the end of the age. (13) The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than we can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can endure." (NLT) The King James says He will show you a "way of escape". The Amplified Bible expounds the meaning of temptations to be "no temptation or trial has come to you that is not beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear".

This attached message is the first of five regarding what the Lord has shown for us at this time. Our destination that we will finish will be Isaiah 65:8. "Thus says the Lord; As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one says, 'Do not destroy it, for a blessing is in it', so will I do for My servants' sake, that I may not destroy them all."

God has shown me how to be protected no matter what happens on this earth. This protection is not just for us, but for those who are connected to us naturally and spiritually. I hope to get this message out over a week's period because I feel it is so important. This first chapter, part one, may seem very negative, but I need to have you see prophetically what season we are in right now.

This first message covers the numeric meaning of the year 5769, what happened in our world over those feast days that began with the Jewish New Year 5769 and what is happening right now. Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled!" Refuse to fear, turn completely to God and His promises for you today.

Shalom, Shalom (peace, peace- nothing missing, nothing broken)
Mary Bostrom
"Blessed to be a blessing"

No comments:

Post a Comment